Friday, November 25, 2011

Paris to Bali, With Love

SEMINYAK

American socialite Paris Hilton visited Bali last week, describing the island via Twitter as one of the most “incredible places I have ever been.”

The reality-TV star and hotel heiress arrived in Bali on November 9 after a stopover in Singapore. She kept fans informed with a constant stream of Twitter updates during her stay, and writing about the island on her personal website.

“Bali has been pure paradise! I can’t beleive [sic] I didn’t come here sooner! I have seen so many beautiful places around the world, but I definitely believe that Bali is one of the most incredible places I have ever been,” the 30-year-old said.

She visited two orphanages and attended the opening of a hairdresser’s in Seminyak, departing Bali on November 16.

Tourism-industry figures hope her visit – through media coverage and her 5.3-million Twitter followers – will help to raise the island’s profile.

Filed under: Headlines

No comments:

Post a Comment